An Interational Art Media Fund wants to cover the position of Public Relationship Specialist for Greece.
The PR Specialist will work with CMO to develop and execute a strategic plan on specific projects.
- Must have and maintain relationships with media contacts, Influencers and brands.
- Develop and secure approvals for seasonal and special project press releases, and various communications.
- Manage VIP and Celebrity gifting and promotional opportunities.
- Collaborate with the corporate Marketing team in developing and executing a national Promotional projects.
- Manage Post-event coverage with media.
- Pitch feature stories.
- Plan and execute strategic partnerships and sponsorships.
- Initiate and organize press dinners, trips, etc. for key media.
- Secure interviews with top executives when applicable.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- PR & Communications skills strongly preferred.
- Business Administration skills nice to have.
- Knowledge of English (any other language is an asset).
- Strong interest in Fashion, Art and Lifestyle.
- Self-starter; with initiative.
- Strategic mind.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ambitious and dynamic personality